Wednesday, April 27, 2016

JIS Criminalization Case -- The Cleaners' Life Part II -- by @kurawa #Sinetwit #Justice4Innocent

#GGMU has scored which means I can continue the serial tweets, can't I? Let's get a coffee. It's different reading live tweets from waiting for the chripstory.

After finishing my visit to Zaenal's house, I continued my visit to Virgiawan's house (Awan) in Pondok Pinang through the alleys.

Awan stayed at his grandma's house since he was a kid. His parent have divorced long ago and stay in Java (forgot to ask). His house is relatively small.

This is Awan's grandma when I visited her. She is still lively although she suffers from a misfortune.


Awan's life with his grandma was not an exceptional one.. His life was just normal as others. According to his relative, he is quite an introvert.

In his grandma's small house, I learned that Awan's brother lives here too. Therefore, the living room is as a bedroom as well (mat)

Awan didn't speak much to his family. After graduating from STM, he worked to help his grandma. He usually stayed around the house after work.

From the files I got in Awan's house, there were only some CVs he had written before. He once asked his friend to write for him.

There's something surprising me when I opened Awan's cupboard. It turns out that Awan got postcards sent to him from all over the world.

According to Awan's grandma, It's not only Awan who got the postcards from those who follows this case but also other cleaners did too.

Dhuarrrr... I was so shame. When there are children of this nation being criminalized, evidently, they get support from the overseas. What an inhuman we are.

I uploaded some postcards from worlwide. There are many of them and the sentences in the postcards make it hard for you to not cry

This is postcard from Switzerland with funny mixed Indonesia language meant to cheer Awan



This is from Kuala Lumpur. A family sent their symphaty for Awan


There's one of Zaenal's postcard slipped in Awan's cupboard. It's support for Norway


I then contacted Zaenal's father soon to see if Zaenal got the same postcards as Awan and it turns out that Zaenal got the same as Awan.

Hawaii, England, Singapore, and still many of support post cards from worldwide were sent to convince that they are innocent.




That means that this case has gone international, eventhough Marc is a Dutch. Strangely It was the foreigners who give thier support to the cleaner. Where are we?

According to Awan's grandma, sometimes they slipped some money in the letters (postcards) they sent. Not much, it's around US $100 as a symphaty.

Overseas people, especially those who concern about Education, pay much of their attention to this #JIS case because it's been a talk everywhere.

I will later explain about why this #JIS case went international while in Indonesia it's been a National Bully in other session.

I finished my visit to Awan's house. According to Awan's grandma, all of Awan's important files have been taken by his mother. I didn't get much information.

Do you want me to continue about my visit to Afrischa's house? Or you guys have been sleepy so I'll continue tomorrow.

FYI, the use of the word Dragon (strong) in the postcards means it was sent from the community of those who ever studied or whose children ever studied in JIS.

Retweets are still 3400. It has to pass 5000 retweets by tomorrow. We are ashamed of those foreigners who sent the postcards. It's time for us to support them.

OK, I give you an extra. I continued my visit to Afrischa's house (Ica). It's located quite a distance, in Pondok Petir Pamulang. I even get lost about 2 hours.

This visit to Afrischa's is very important because, in my opinion, Ica is the one who will reveal many oddities in this #JIS case. She's the only female in this case.

Ica is the eldest from the three in her family. She comes from a broken-home family in the region of Central Java. She came to Jakarta to help funding her bother's and sister's study.

Ica lived with her aunt in a small rented house. When coming to Jakarta, she said whe will do any job as long as it's halal.

At first, she worked as a waitress in a restaurant. The restaurant was closed down and finally she worked as cleaner in ISS. Her aunt admires her determination.

In 1,5 years, Ica successfully funded her sister's study up to High School (she lived with her) and also her bother's study in the village.

There's not much information I could dig about Ica. Her aunt only said that everything's normal. Ica worked hard to earn money.

There's one quite a punching question from me. When I asked whether Ica's already had a boyfriend, her aunt replied " Oh, of course she has."

This is another tearing story. It even beat the Korean Series when I heard the story for her aunt.

Ica dates her colleague in ISS too. His name is Budi, fellow cleaner who works in different work location. She has dated him for over a year.

When Ica was assigned a suspect in this JIS case, there's a doubt in his mind if Ica really commited this crime. He's confused.

Budi almost broke the relationship with Ica considering Ica is a convict with a long sentence. Budi's family also doubted it.

Ica's family has resigned if Budi wanted to leave Ica considering Ica has been convicted and will be in prison for a long time.

After couple of Budi's visitations to women prison in Cipinang, therefore on a rainy day, Budi visited Ica's aunt house.

In a wet clothes in front of the front door of Ica's aunt house, Budi said: "Aunty, I have determined to loyally wait for Ica's release from the prison."

Ica's aunt responded casually. "Arghh, such a crap. What kind of man who can wait for such a long time? You're kidding me, aren't you Bud?" 

Budi convinced Ica's aunt by saying "I promise that I will wait for and marry Ica until the time has come by God's approval. This is my promise to Ica".

Ica's sister accidentally overheard Budi's promise at that time. According to her aunt, her sister prayed to God in order to get a soulmate like Budi (crying)

It's proven that until 2 years of time, Budi still waits for Ica. He keeps good relationship with Ica's family and visits Ica in the prison.

I got this photo from Ica's diary when she was in trial. This is the appearance of Budi, The Mr Gentelman.


Generally, Ica indeed loves to write. From a notebook I've read about her diary, she always said "This is the test from God, be patient Ica."

It looks as if Ica talked to herself in order to keep patient. She missed the life outside. And she also loves Budi very much.

It looks like they already have pledged, Ica declared Budi as her "Forever Love". God is infinite justice, there's always a good thing in difficult time.

The true love of Ica and Budi should be a strong evidence to be used against Ica's sexual disorder accusation to Marc.

I had an opportunity to ask Ica "Why don't you marry him now?" She replied "I respect Budi's honest love in the dignified place too."

My story about Ica is now complete. All of what I have delivered just now are not a made-up story. Damn, the fact is that there's still a faithful gentleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment